Winter Online Workshop on Friday, 29 January 2021 – 13.00 – 17.00 GMT
The hustle and bustle of modern life means that for many of us, play has become a luxury we just don’t have the time, energy nor ideas to do anymore. Without enough true play in our daily lives, we become trapped in a vicious cycle of low energy, low creativity, low resilience, low hope and low growth.
Here’s your chance to re-invigorate your new year’s resolutions (or throw away the already old ones and replace them with even newer ones!) in an unexpectedly fun, friendly and productive way. You’ll have the option to work on your own, in small groups as well as the whole group on a range of playful and thought-provoking activities and learn a smattering of fundamental play theories such as the Play Cycle and the theory of Multiple Intelligences to enable you to translate your dreams and wishes into tangible goals. Then you’ll create a master plan you can start to action right away to make 2021 a year to remember.
- Play Theory: The Play Cycle and Multiple Intelligences
- A personalised basic play profile of how you like to play
- Fresh thinking and insights on yourself and your dreams, wishes and goals
- Your personalised plan for 2021
- A personalised and robust strategy on how to achieve your chosen goals for 2021.
This workshop is limited to a maximum of 8 participants.
Who would benefit from taking part in this workshop?
The Four Seasons of Play workshops focus on enabling individuals to develop the systemic mindset and skills necessary for an individual to lead effectively – be it yourself, your team, your family or your life. At each workshop, you’ll experience a range of eclectic tools and techniques you are unlikely to have come across before which you could then apply at work and at home.
What past participants say about this workshop:
- “Probably the most fun I’ve ever had in planning for a new year!”
- “It didn’t feel like the usual drudgery that comes with planning… I had so much fun planning it felt like cheating!”
- “It brought me so much joy just looking at the plan… And I really enjoyed working through the plan over the course of the year!”
- “The planning approach is so useful, I’ll be using it to plan for the next new year!”
Find out more abou the workshop here. We look forward to learning and growing together through the power of play!