Mind Monkey Club @ Studio Tara
Growing Happy Children Through Creativity & Yoga
Welcome. Join us for a 6-week ONLINE (using Zoom) children’s yoga course (recommended for 5-10 year olds) where we’ll explore:
- Playing with our Mind Monkey (also know as your lizard brain or amygdala)
- Meditation practice
- Kindfulness and self-compassion
- Your play preferences
Growth opportunities include:
- Increased awareness of our own emotions
- Better connection between our mind and body
- Improved management of our emotions
- Increased sense of mental wellbeing
- Increased confidence when playing with others
This course is designed for children between 5-10 years old.
Course Dates & Times
This is a 6-week course running from 10.30 – 11.00 am BST on Saturdays: 24 April, 1 May, 8 May, 15 May, 22 May and 29 May.
The 6-week course costs £36 (incl. VAT) per screen of participants consisting of members of the same household (children and adults). At least one child is between 5-10 years old inclusive.
There’s an additional cost of £8 (incl. VAT) per child for a goodie bag filled with creativity aids for use on the course.
About Portia Tung
Portia is a trained children’s yoga teacher qualified to teach children aged 2-12 years old only. Adults are welcome to take part alongside the children on the understanding they take full responsibility for themselves.
Where Do I Sign up?
Contact us for a registration form.